Noble Quran » English - Sahih International
- Rules Governing The Criticism Of HadithAn summarised text detailing the rules governing the Criticism of Hadeeth. From its introduction -'A hadith (pl. ahadith) is composed of two parts: the matn (text) and the isnad (chain of reporters). A text may seem to be logical and reasonable but it needs an authentic isnad with reliable reporters to be acceptable; 'Abdullah b. al-Mubarak (d. 181 AH) is reported to have said, "The isnad is part of the religion: had it not been for the isnad, whoever wished to would have said whatever he liked." During the lifetime of the Prophet (SAS) and after his death, his Companions (Sahabah) used to refer to him when quoting his sayings. The Successors (Tabi'un) followed suit; some of them used to quote the Prophet (SAS) through the Companions while others would omit the intermediate authority - such a hadith was known as mursal (loose). It was found that the missing link between the Successor and the Prophet (SAS) might be one person, i.e. a Companion, or two persons, the extra person being an older Successor who heard the hadith from the Companion.'
Formation : Mahmood Al-Tahaan
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/291284
- The Rulings of the TravelerA proof that the Qur'an is from God and that Muhammad is a Messenger of God.
Formation : Abdullah Bin Abdur-Rahman AL-Jibreen
From issues : Memphis Dawah
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/1285
- Crucifixion or Cruci-fictionThrough Gospel accounts of the crucifixion, Shaikh Ahmad Deedat exposes the fallacy of the crucifixion.
Formation : Ahmed Deedat
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/273068
- Muhammad Pocket GuideMuhammad Pocket Guide is one of the most comprehensive and summarized pictorial books about the prophet of Islam Muhammad (peace be upon him). It provides a broad biography and summarized information about Muhammad such as his character and personal details. In addition, it provides a broad overview about his teachings and main events in his life. It is specially written for those who would like to get brief information about the founder of the Islamic religion and his teachings from Islamic authentic sources. It can be a useful tool to help understand the Islamic teachings, tradition and culture. Hence, it promotes understanding, tolerance, coexistence, and social harmony among people of different races, faiths and cultures.
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/384326
- A Summary of Islamic JurisprudenceThis is very easy and important book which shows the shar’i rulings and their evidences. This is useful book for any Muslim hopes to abide by Islam as it should be. It contains topics e.g. purification, prayer, zakah, fasting, pilgrimage and Jihad. Afterwards, it begins to show the other rulings e.g. trade transactions, partnership, sharecropping and renting, reclamation of wastelands and possession of allowable objects, inheritance, marriage, divorce, breastfeeding, legal retribution, prescribed punishments, food, oaths and vows, and judiciary. This soft copy was not produced by Islamhouse.com but taken from one of Islamic websites.
Formation : Saleh Bin Fawzaan al-Fawzaan
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/250010