Noble Quran » English - Sahih International
- The Hijab .. Why ?This book list the virtues of a critical aspect of this protection: the HIJAB. The characteristics of the Hijab are discussed, bringing the glad tidings promised (by Allah) to those women adhering to it. It also points out the danger of dazzling displays of ornaments and beauty as well as the terrible repercussions in this life and in the hereafter for those who practice Tabar'roj.
Formation : Muhammad Bin Ahmad Bin Ismail AL-Mokadam
Translators : Dr. Saleh As-Saleh
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/51783
- Farewell Advice of The Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him)In recent times, many sincere Muslims have looked to ascertain the situation of our Nation, and what they see were the effects of the Devil (Shaytan), the blackness of wicked deeds, and the blood of many wounds. They saw discord, disagreement, disunity, confusion, and anxiety. They perceived the evil results of not ruling according to Allah's Book - in the home, the streets, or the marketplace. They saw these results in schools, universities, books, newspapers, and the media; in fact, they even witnessed them in the best places, mosques, where innovations now flourish. And they have also seen the effects of that evil among the ranks of callers to Islam and students of knowledge.
Formation : Hussain Al-Weshi
Reveiwers : Muhammad AbdulRaoof
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/328668
- Allah: Frequently Asked QuestionsQuestions atheists usually ask about Allah might vary but, they're predictable. Consider these: 1. Is there evidence God Exists? 2. How can we prove there is a God? 3. Where is God? 4. What is the origin of God? Where did He come from? and more.
Formation : Yusuf Estes
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/385681
- Islam Its Foundations and ConceptsThe author said in the introduction, “I write this book to invite people to the religion of Allaah … I briefly explained herein the story of the creation of the Universe, the creation of man and how he was favoured by sending Messengers to him and situation of past religions. I afterwards made an introduction to Islaam as per its meaning and pillars. So, whoever is looking for guidance will find its evidences therein, whoever is looking for salvation may find that I have explained the way to it in this book, whoever desires to follow the track of the Prophets, Messengers and righteous people will find their path herein while those who turn away from their way only befools themselves and take to the straying path. It is a matter of fact that adherents of each religion call others to it and believe that truth only abide in their religion … Thousands of those who embraced Islaam have testified that they did not know real life until after they embraced Islaam and that they did never tasted happiness except under the shade of Islaam. Since it is a fact that every human being looks for happiness, peace of mind and truth, I prepare this work to help them achieve that. I pray that Allaah makes this work purely for His sake and let it be well-accepted and make it one of those righteous deeds that will benefit its doer in this world and the next.”
Formation : Muhammad ibn Abdullah as-Saheem
Translators : AbdulRafe Adyoyl Emam
From issues : A website Islamic Library www.islamicbook.ws
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/255758
- The Three Fundamental Principles and the Four Basic RulesThe Three Fundamental Principles and the Four Basic Rules of Islam.
Formation : Muhammad Bin Abdul Wahhab
From issues : Daar Al-Watan
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/1333