English - Sahih International
- Tawhid of Allah's Most Beautiful Names and Lofty AttributesThe author presents the belief of Ahl al-Sunnah wal-Jama'ah, which is the creed of the first few generations of Muslims and those who followed in their footsteps. Besides outlining the principles and foundations of this creed he also highlights some of the foreign ideas and deviant concepts that have crept into the hearts and minds. The style in which this book has been written relates more to a textbook than to a book for casual reading. The author has carefully structured the book, divided it into clearly headed sections and provided all the necessary definitions and explanations that will facilitate a clear understanding of this immensely important branch of knowledge.
Formation : Muhammad Bin Khalifa Al-Timemi
Reveiwers : Muhammad AbdulRaoof
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/339422
- The Provision of the Caller to AllahIssues that the caller to Allah must obtain
Formation : Muhammad ibn Saleh al-Othaimeen
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/51841
- The Islamic Ruling on TawassulThe permissible and prohibited types of waseelah
Formation : Naasir Bin Abdulkarim al-Aql
From issues : Daar Al-Watan
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/1297
- Causes Behind The Increase and Decrease of EemaanThe lofty rank and high station eemaan possesses is not something obscure, as it is unquestionably, the most important duty as well as being the most imperative of all obligations. It is also the greatest and most glorious of them. All the good in the world and the Hereafter is dependent upon the presence of eemaan and on its soundness and integrity. Eemaan holds such a multitude of benefits, ripe fruits, delicious pro-duce, constant food and continual goodness.
Formation : AbdurRazzaaq AbdulMuhsin Al-Abbaad
Translators : Abu Safwan Farid Ibn AbdulWahid Haibatan - Abu Safwah Fareed Abdul Wahid
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/51733
- Ibn Taymiyyah Expounds on IslamThis is the English book "Ibn Taymiyyah Expounds on Islam" - A book of various Fataawa on Islamic faith, life and society. Translated by Muhammad Abdul Haqq Ansari and printed by The Institute of Islamic and Arabic Sciences in America (IIASA).
Formation : Sheikh-ul-Islam ibn Taymiyyah
Translators : Mohammed Abdul Haqq Al-Ansari
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/339158