English - Sahih International
- The Meaning of Articles of FaithFaith in the sense of belief is based on six principles, which are mentioned in the hadith of Jibreel (peace be upon him), when he questioned the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), who said: “Faith means to believe in Allah, His angels, His Books, His Messengers, the Last Day, and the Divine Decree, both good and bad.” (Agreed upon). This series explain those articles of faith in detail.
Formation : Mahmoud Reda Morad Abu Romaisah
From issues : Cooperative Office for Propagation, Guidance, and Warning of Expatriates in the city of Salay, Riyadh - A website Islamic Library www.islamicbook.ws
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/324754
- Warning Against the Fitnah of TakfeerThis book is an amended transcript of one of the many, many sittings with the illustrious Shaykh, where he was asked about the issue of Takfeer. The sitting took place in Jordan. The transcript was amended by the Shaykh to make it suitable for print.
Formation : Muhammad Naasiruddeen al-Albaanee
Translators : Abbas Abu Yahya
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/51807
- The Muslim Woman and Her HusbandThe ideal Muslim woman and her relationship with her husband.
From issues : Al-Haramain Foundation
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/1291
- Did God Become ManDid God Become Man: The main purpose for writing this booklet is to reach those who believe in God and cause them to reflect on the nature of their beliefs in the light of reason and revelation. The booklet is actually the edited version of a lecture, which I have delivered on many occasions and in many locations around the world. The positive response of the varied audiences to this lecture encouraged me to prepare it as a booklet in order to make it accessible to a wider audience.
Formation : Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/57997
- Tafseer Ibn Katheer – Part 30 Of The Qur’an (Juz’ ‘Amma)Explanation of all the surahs of the 30th chapter of the Quran: in a very simple and informative way, the Shaikh Explain the surahs of the 30th chapter of the Quran, starting with Surah An-Naba' and ending with An-Nas.
Formation : Imam Ibn Kathir
Reveiwers : Muhammad AbdulRaoof
From issues : International Islamic Publishing House
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/318534