English - Sahih International
- Fiqh as-Sunnah: The Book of HajjOne of the most detailed books describing the rulings of Hajj, Umrah, and visiting the Masjid of the Prophet (peace be upon him).
Formation : Sayid Sabiq
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/1395
- Letter to the West - A Saudi ViewThis book was prepared by a group of Saudi scholars and intellectuals. They address Western mind which looks at fair truth and objective and convincing dialogue. The book, in general, discusses the most important issues and suspicions raised by Western political and media organizations in the aftermath of September 11, 2001 events. These events have placed Islam, the Kingdom, its people, and its religious, educational and social institutions in a position that requires correction and review. The book is a moderate vision in responding to the issues and suspicions. A biased reader would notice the major difference between the reality and the raised concepts and images which were far from the reality.
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/326069
- Fatawa on the Rulings of the AdhaanRulings concerning different aspects of the Adhaan.
Formation : Abdullah Bin Abdur-Rahman AL-Jibreen - Muhammad Bin AbdulRahman Al-Areefi
From issues : Memphis Dawah
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/1287
- Etiquettes of a Muslim on FridayMany people are unaware of what the etiquette of a Muslim on Friday should be and most are unaware of its significance. Most do not consider the Friday Prayer as obligatory, hence they miss it intentionally. Many people in Islamic countries are on holiday on this day, so then spend their time sleeping, or in other activities that cause them to neglect the Friday prayer altogether. They do not realise the significance of the Friday Prayer and its sermon, and they come to the mosque according to their own wishes and desire. Most of them are unaware of what is required from a Muslim before or after the Friday Prayer. It is with these concerns in mind that this book has been written.
Reveiwers : Muhammad AbdulRaoof
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/322101
- Selected Friday SermonsThis book is a must for every Imam and anyone who expects to give Friday sermons in the English speaking world. The sermons contained in this book are collected from the sermons of Prophet Muhammad (S) himself, his companions and various prominent scholars. The sermons are both educational and heart moving, therefore fulfilling the goal of the Friday sermon. Every Muslim who attends the Friday congregational prayer wants to have his faith increased with inspirational and encouraging exhortations, and at the same time be sure that the information that he is receiving is Islamically correct. Thus, we present this collection of sermons in hopes that it will assist the reader in delivering quality religious speeches, thereby fulfilling the obligation of the Friday sermon in the best manner. May Allah grant us success.
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/283518