English - Sahih International
- Bulugh Al-MaramBulugh Al-Maram (attainment of the objective according to the evidence of the ordinances) is based upon the Ahadith of our Prophet which have been the sources of Islamic Jurisprudence. Al-Hafiz Ibn Hajar Al-Asqalani has recorded the true significance of the Ahadith and their origins & also made a comparison of the versions, if the sources are more than one.
Formation : Ibn Hajar Al-Asqalani
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/291076
- KnowledgeA small treatise concern knowledge & scholars, its importance & merits.
Formation : Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah bin Baz
From issues : http://www.al-hidaayah.co.uk - Al-Hidaayah Publishing and Distribution Website
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/1257
- The Etiquette of Seeking KnowledgeThe Etiquette of Seeking Knowledge ... to adorn oneself with beautiful etiquette, noble manners, good behaviour, and pious conduct are distinguishing characteristics of the people of Islam, and knowledge - the most precious pearl in the crown of the purified Shariah - cannot be attained except by those who adorn themselves with its etiquette and those who leave evil qualities associated to it. For this reason the scholars devoted their attention to this etiquette, outlined its importance and wrote books solely on this topic; either pertaining to (general conduct] with all types of knowledge or to specific types of knowledge such as the etiquette of the carriers of the Noble Quran, the etiquette of the muhaddith, the etiquette of the mufti, the etiquette of the qazi (judge), the etiquette of the muhtasib (the one who enjoins good and forbids evil for the sake of Allah) and so on. The issue of this book is the general conduct of those who take the path of seeking the knowledge of the Sharee'ah.
Formation : Baker Bin Abdullah Abu Zaid
Reveiwers : Muhammad AbdulRaoof
Translators : Murad Hilmi Al-Shuwaiq
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/339187
- Explanation of the Last Tenth of the Quran Followed By Rulings that Concern Every MuslimA summarized book that contains the most important matters that a Muslim needs in his life, from Quran, tafsir, fiqh rulings, beliefs, virtues ...etc. And the book is in 2 parts: The first part includes the three last Ajza of the Quran with its tafsir from "Zubdat At-Tafsir" by shaikh Muhammad Al-Ashqar. The second part contains rulings that concern the Muslim, which includes: Rulings of Tajwid - 62 questions in aqeedah - A calm dialogue on Tawhid - Rulings of Islam (Testimony of faith, purification, prayer, zakat, hajj) - Miscellaneous points of benefit - Ruqya - Du'a - Adhkar - 100 acts of virtue - 70 forbidden matters - Illustrated description of wudu and prayer - The journey of eternity.
Formation : Group of Scholars
From issues : http://www.tafseer.info - Tafseer Website
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/178975
- Respond to the Call for PrayerWarning to those who have abandoned prayers
Formation : Khaalid Abu Saalih - Khalid Abu Salih
From issues : Daar Al-Watan
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/1327