English - Sahih International
- The Lofty Virtues of Ibn TaymiyyahBy The Imam, the Hafidh Abu Hafs 'Umar bin 'Ali al-Bazzar. Translated By Abu Sabaayaa. “If I had to swear standing between the corner of the Ka'bah and the spot of Ibrahim, I would swear that I have not laid my two eyes on anyone like him, nor has he seen anyone as knowledgeable as himself.” - al-Hafidh adh-Dhahabi
Formation : Omer Bin Ali Al-Bazzar
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/229345
- Explanation of the Four PrinciplesThis book centers around four foundation rules that help explain the meaning of shirk and clarify the many misconceptions that surround the subject.
Formation : Muhammad Bin Abdul Wahhab
Reveiwers : Muhammad AbdulRaoof
Translators : Shuwana Abdul-Azeez
From issues : A website Quran and Sunnah : http://www.qsep.com
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/371005
- Knowledge Mandates ActionIqtidaa-ul-‘Ilm al-‘Amal By Al-Khateeb Al-Baghdaadee. This is the second book in the "Classical Knowledge Series", which is a collection of selected scholarly works from the past that deal with the subject of religious knowledge. The first book in this blessed series was “The Book of Knowledge” written by Imaam Abu Khaithamah Zuhayr bin Harb An-Nasaa’ee (Died 234H), may Allah have mercy on him. Since that book served as an introduction to knowledge, its virtues, merits and manners, it seemed proper that the second book be dedicated to the next level of knowledge, which is its result and outcome, and that is righteous deeds. And what better work to present on this subject than the classic and well-known treatise of the distinguished Imaam, Al-Khateeb Al-Baghdaadee, 'Iqtidaa-ul-‘Ilm al-‘Amal' (Knowledge Mandates Action).
Formation : Al-Khateeb Al-Bagdadi - Al-Khateeb Al-Baghdadi
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/236042
- The Nature Of FastingThe Nature Of Fasting: This book will help the reader better understand the fine points about fasting. like; What is the nature of the things that break the fast? What are the rules by which one can know the difference between what breaks the fast and what does not?
Formation : Sheikh-ul-Islam ibn Taymiyyah
From issues : http://www.dar-alsalam.com - Darussalam Publications Website
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/177572
- Take your Belief from the Quran and SunnahTake your Belief from the Quran and Sunnah: a booklet containing important questions of religious beliefs, the writer replied it was seeded with evidence from the Quran and Sunnah; to reassure the reader to answer correctly; because the doctrine of unification (Tawheed) is the basis of His Excellency rights in this world and the Hereafter.
Formation : Muhammad Jameel Zeeno
From issues : http://www.saaid.net - Saaid Al Fawaed Website
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/162054