English - Sahih International
- Know the ProphetKnow the Prophet: is a collection of articles by different students of knowledge like Shaikh Yusuf Estes, Salah As-Sawi and others. It describe the biography of Prophet Muhammad
From issues : http://www.al-jumuah.com - Al-Jumuah Magazine Website
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/75591
- Life in Al-BarzakhThis book is the fourth in the series. It deals with many important matters that have always perplexed the human minds, but that, as is shown in this book, have been clearly explained in the authentic Texts from Allah's Book and His Messenger's Sunnah. Among the subjects covered are the following: The Moment of Death, The Soul's Trip to the Heavens, The Final Test, The Righteous and the Sinful in al-Barzakh, Saviors from the Grave's Punishment, Communications with al-Barzakh and Things That Benefit the Dead.
Formation : Muhammad al-Jibaly
Reveiwers : Muhammad AbdulRaoof
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/321932
- Biographies of the Rightly-Guided CaliphsIbn Katheer, At-Tabari, As-Syooti and Other Historians. The four Rightly guided Caliphs (Khaliph's) Abu Bakr As-Sideeq, Umar ibn Al-Khattaab, Uthmaan Ibn 'Affaan and Ali Ibn Abi Taalib. The Biography of Umar Ibn Abdel-Azeez who is regarded as one of the Rightly Guided Chaliphs is also included in this book.
Formation : Imam Ibn Kathir
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/236034
- Beyond "Mere Christianity," C.S. Lewis and the Betrayal of ChristianityAn excellent book discussing the status of Jesus in those verses regarded as the oldest in the Bible.
Formation : Brandon Torobov - Branden Trawbouf
From issues : http://www.dar-alsalam.com - Darussalam Publications Website
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/1399
- Forty Encounters With the Beloved Prophet -Blessings and Peace Be Upon Him- His Life, Manners and CharacteristicsForty Encounters With the Beloved Prophet -Blessings and Peace Be Upon Him- His Life, Manners and Characteristics: these encounters in a brief and simple way in order to present Muslims with a glimpse of Prophet Muhammad -pbuh-, his guidance and some of the aspects which made him a role model
Formation : Adel ibn Ali Al-Shiddy
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/90747