English - Sahih International
- Hajj and TawheedHajj and Tawheed: Hajj is to set out for Makkah to worship Allah by performing certain religious rights in accordance with the Prophet's (peace and blessings be upon him) Sunnah. It is a time in which to call upon Allah to purify the self from any worship to anyone other than him. This booklet explains the basic rights of Hajj. It also notes that the tawheed of Allah requires the Muslim to follow the perfect way of worship, demonstrated by Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) and as understood by the Sahaabah who were the best of mankind.
Formation : Dr. Saleh As-Saleh
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/61476
- Islam Its Foundations and ConceptsThe author said in the introduction, “I write this book to invite people to the religion of Allaah … I briefly explained herein the story of the creation of the Universe, the creation of man and how he was favoured by sending Messengers to him and situation of past religions. I afterwards made an introduction to Islaam as per its meaning and pillars. So, whoever is looking for guidance will find its evidences therein, whoever is looking for salvation may find that I have explained the way to it in this book, whoever desires to follow the track of the Prophets, Messengers and righteous people will find their path herein while those who turn away from their way only befools themselves and take to the straying path. It is a matter of fact that adherents of each religion call others to it and believe that truth only abide in their religion … Thousands of those who embraced Islaam have testified that they did not know real life until after they embraced Islaam and that they did never tasted happiness except under the shade of Islaam. Since it is a fact that every human being looks for happiness, peace of mind and truth, I prepare this work to help them achieve that. I pray that Allaah makes this work purely for His sake and let it be well-accepted and make it one of those righteous deeds that will benefit its doer in this world and the next.”
Formation : Muhammad ibn Abdullah as-Saheem
Translators : AbdulRafe Adyoyl Emam
From issues : A website Islamic Library www.islamicbook.ws
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/255758
- Translation of the Meanings of The Noble Quran in the English Language [with Recitation]The best explanatory translation of the Qur'aan by Muhammad Muhsin Khan and Taqi-ud-Deen Hilaali, with verse by verse recitation embedded into the file
Translators : Muhammad Muhsin Khan - Taqi-ud-Deen Hilaali
From issues : http://www.qurancomplex.org - King Fahd Complex For Printing The Holy Quran Website
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/1241
- The Creed of Ahl-us-Sunnah wal-Jama'ah concerning the SahabahRulings regarding Eid and some common errors relating to it.
Formation : Abdul-Muhsin Bin Hamad Al-Abbad Al-Badir
From issues : http://www.islamweb.net - Islam Web Website
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/1309
- The Authentic Creed and the Invalidators of IslamA discussion of the 'pillars' of Eemaan and the factors which invalidate ISlam and remove a person from its fold.
Formation : Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah bin Baz
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/1227